Old March 24th 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Art Bell - W6OBB

". ." wrote:

that is cool that you found art I just bought a G5 and I am new at dxing
shortwave is that freq 3815 kHz? Is that time 0820 eastern time zone?
What is a good way to find art bell?

Yes, 3815 kHz and 0820 GMT when I was hearing him. You might not recognize his
voice as he doesn't really sound quite like he does on C2C.

He's been known to be on 3807 as well some times.

He does use an automatic CW id'er which sends W6OBB, which is a good way to know
he's there if you don't recognize his voice right off.

dxAce
Michigan
USA