Old March 24th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Yo N8WWM

On Mar 24, 8:10*am, Steve wrote:
N8WWM Doug Adair -Steve wrote:

On Mar 24, 7:42=A0am, Steve wrote:
jim wrote:
Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time in
ove=

a year, and in a different truck. =A0It still works like a charm..

Great rig.

Up in Rhode Island which is always a blast. Put a crate 302 in a '68
Mustang. Fooker ran like a champ after disentegrating a starter.
Tight mofo.

Cool, sounds like fun.

Glad to hear it. Any issues with the background lighting or the freq
display?

Nope, so far so good!

Did she get the nail clippers yet?

Why do you beat women, N8WWM? (rhetorical question) I've seen first hand
what a chicken-**** you are.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide quoted text -

You want paper copies of that lie? I have some, just let me know.
thats the kind of **** that happens when a greedy family member steals
from an inheritence and gets caught. It's called revenge. In this case
it didn't work.
The only reason I even say anything in defense is that you, being an
idiot, did not have the whole story. There's a civil case in progress
that is gonna be a fun read.

My situation being a bull**** deal, I must say that was NOT the case
with 2 other women we know about and a certain nymboi-queen that you
have had gay love with, was it?

Anyway, hope your Easter was happy. Knowing you it was probably spent
looking up a rabbit's ass for eggs.