Old March 25th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Scooter Scooter is offline

Default Clear Channel is in the "crapper", along with HD Radio

Clear Channel is the worst thing ever to happen to radio. Their one size
fits all corporate approach killed the radio star. Because of Crap Channel
jobs have disappeared and saleries industry wide have been driven down.
And radio's 'digital future" under the direction of CC is a joke and may not
happen.

Sorry the post is negative but you have to agree CC is an evil empire!

I'd say nice things about CC but I can't think of anything!