Old March 25th 08, 09:20 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
tg tg is offline

Default Scanners illegal in Kansas?

"John Szalay" wrote in message
42...
"J" wrote in

Learn the law and respect it...

typical fireman - all rules and regulations.
I see your point but such statements come across as arrogant. If we
all toe'd the line as you say like good little boys we'd never get
anything done, never break new ground, we'd be the perfect communist
state where no-one dare do anything for fear of 'offending the law'.
Progress and development is made by those who think outside the box,
who ask awkward questions, who dare to confront authority. Please
bear that in mind before again making such sweeping statements.