Old March 25th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
denny denny is offline

Default Passport rating for Drake R8 and R8A

Could anyone in the group who has a copy of Passport to World Band
Radio from 1991 to 1998 please give me a review and star rating (out
of possible five stars) for both the Drake R8 and R8A receivers,
including whether either one was awarded "Passport's Choice"? In
addition to the Kenwood R-5000 I asked about earlier, I might also be
interested in a R8 or R8A for a home receiver. Denny Dollahon.