Old March 25th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBOC : Clear Channel is in the "crapper", along with HD-Radio

On Mar 24, 7:47*pm, "Scooter" wrote:
-
- Clear Channel is the worst thing ever to happen to radio.
-
- Their one size fits all corporate approach killed the radio star.
-
- Because of Crap Channel jobs have disappeared
- and saleries industry wide have been driven down.
-
- And radio's 'digital future" under the direction of CC
- is a joke and may not happen.
-
- Sorry the post is negative but you have to agree CC
- is an evil empire!
-
- I'd say nice things about CC but I can't think of anything!

Scooter,

OK - Here is a Nice Thing to say about Clear Channel
Communications : They Pay Their Lobbyists Very Well !
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...ns#Lobby ists

Plus Clear Channel Communications makes some
very nice Political Contributions : To The Right People.
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._contributions

-ps- This US Presidential Year : I am sure that Barack "Insane"
Obama and Hillary "Rotten" Clinton and John "Smiley" McCain
are each receiving a Good Deal of Clear Channel's Air-Time and
Money.

Scooter - This is Why I Write :

REALITY - Somewhere down-the-line the FCC will be Forced
by the Members of the US Congress -to-made- IBOC HD-Radio
the 'new' Digital Radio Broadcasting Standard; all in the name
of the Public Good toward a Digital Society.

THE TRUTH IS - Members of the US Congress will Act
to Protect the Existing Capital Assets {Radio Stations}
of the Media Corporations and Force the FCC to make
IBOC the New Standard for All AM/FM Radios.

IBOC HD-Radio = Follow-the-Money = Politi¢$

the truth is out there - riding on a radio wave ~ RHF