Old March 25th 08, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Yo N8WWM

N8WWM Doug Adair wrote:
On Mar 24, 8:10=A0am, Steve wrote:
N8WWM Doug Adair -Steve wrote:

On Mar 24, 7:42=3DA0am, Steve wrote:
jim wrote:
Steve wrote:
I fired up the ole' portable 510 again today for the first time
in=

ove=3D
a year, and in a different truck. =3DA0It still works like a
charm=

.

Great rig.

Up in Rhode Island which is always a blast. Put a crate 302 in a
'68=

Mustang. Fooker ran like a champ after disentegrating a starter.
Tight mofo.

Cool, sounds like fun.

Glad to hear it. Any issues with the background lighting or the
freq=

display?

Nope, so far so good!

Did she get the nail clippers yet?

Why do you beat women, N8WWM? (rhetorical question) I've seen first
hand what a chicken-**** you are.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide
quoted=

text -

You want paper copies of that lie? I have some, just let me know.
thats the kind of **** that happens when a greedy family member steals
from an inheritence and gets caught. It's called revenge. In this case
it didn't work.

Your family cut you out of any inheritance because you're such a pathetic
loser, and what do YOU do about it? Get drunk and assault your sister. Some
revenge you have there N8WWM. Only a coward like you beats women.

The only reason I even say anything in defense is that you, being an
idiot, did not have the whole story. There's a civil case in progress
that is gonna be a fun read.

I have the whole story, you're a pathetic HUD dwelling loser and you get
your ass kicked by the court system repeatedly.

My situation being a bull**** deal, I must say that was NOT the case
with 2 other women we know about and a certain nymboi-queen that you
have had gay love with, was it?

More gay projection from N8WWM, you even do it on the CB radio:

http://media.putfile.com/dougayactsafooloncb

Your whole life is spent calling other people gay and all the while you're
a closet homo.

Anyway, hope your Easter was happy.

It was great, I spent it with my family.

Knowing you it was probably spent
looking up a rabbit's ass for eggs.

After seeing this at the Toledo fest I'm sure I know where you spent yours.

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etroad2ok2.jpg

--
http://NewsReader.Com/