Old March 25th 08, 10:26 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Narrow band antenna.

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:55:16 -0700 (PDT), Artem
wrote:

Nice close-up. Choking of some of the lines seems OK, but not the
coax.

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d2eb0.jpg

Could you find in this picture choke?

What material is used in the ferrite?

So, now where is the schematic of the biasing for these
varicaps? If those two clear insulation lines are going to the loop,

It's lines from resonance loop to amplifier.

Does this mean the varicaps are across the loop?

If so:
it is going to be hard to apply DC to a dead short - or does that
black shroud cover more than the varicaps?

Now my Antenna in broken. I will fix my antenna mad make a web for
schematics, software for calculation? etc.

You've done it by parts already, so, sure.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC