Old March 25th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HF propagation HF propagation is offline

Default PALSTAR R30CC Shortwave Receiver

Very good,but no keypad. Has high performance front end,Collins
filters.Audio output stage uses a Philips IC and sounds exceptionally
well (5 watts and low distortion). As far as I know the first few
versions had problems,but it has been resolved and the unit I have is
trouble free. Try to get one made in the last 3 years, or better, a NEW
one.Good radio!