Old March 26th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default stop the spammingdloyd

On Mar 26, 12:26*pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

On Mar 26, 11:16 am, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Pyle, Gomer wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

On Mar 24, 3:03 pm, "Pyle, Gomer"
wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message

why do you guys carry on a "private" discussion in such a public
manner/

Kettle/pot

so why don't they carry it on in private

esp as they sem to expct privacy

Even More Spam by you. Grow Up!

wtf are you on about?

sorry as I look now i was just ****ed at this guy for posting
absolute nonsense.

"no you were objecting yet again to my defending myself form fraud"

As I was defending your attacks of calling me a fake!

Now I see I was no better than him, being
a troll spammer.

"indeed as an admited trol and spamer you are far worse than I"

Not a ****ing chance!! Results 1 - 100 of about 8,100 for
*Results 1 - 100 of about 4,770 for
Results 1 - 100 of about 1,030 for

*This from just a few of your dozens of your different screen nics

Compared to Results 1 - 71 of 71 for author
I make approx 71 post, you make under 3 of your dozen screen nics 13,900
posts. And you call me a spammer????

you admited to spaming

I make 0 spam posts

i will do my best to refrain from answering him,-

I hope you can manage to contain yourself and your spaming ways

Well twist it anyway you want mark, but the fact remains you are
perceived as a pariah,

only by people afraid to even give there true names

with little or no intelligence and a spammer-

while you an admited trol and spamer