Old March 27th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] nc183d@aol.com is offline

Default Hawking: An unsolicited endorsement for Speaker Re-coning

All,
I had to have the 4" speaker from my Pilot T502-U re-coned because the
voice coil was shot. It's a sentimental set, I have spent a bit
keeping it up to par and this was a setback.

I used the Circuit Shop in Kentwood, MI. after reading about them
here.

They charged $35 for the re-coning (Professional!) and $7.50 for
excellent packing and quick shipping.

WOW!!! what a great job!!!

Installed the speaker and it is perfect!!

As you can see, I recommend them with all confidence.
They are at: www.circuitshop.com

Hawking of services completed
rgds,
Mark S.