Old March 27th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Trouble with Girls? The Pickup Artist Season 2 will hook youup!

My divorced wimmin moved out of that house next door to me quite a long
ways ago.The Bell South woman (Julie, www.devilfinder.com Julie
Emerick Bell South) moved back to Natchez about two something years
ago.She just recently sold that house to a guy who lives in Kingston,
(www.devilfinder.com Kingston Mississippi) Kingston is near
Natchez.Julie's twin sister Jeri, (www.cowboysnightmare.com) Jeri
works offshore for Shell Oil Company, she moved to Bayou Vista,Texas
about five months ago.That other divorced woman, Vanessa, she married
her boyfriend, Jake.Vanessa moved out almost a year ago.Jeri said the
guy who bought that house (from Julie, because Julie owned that house)
next door to me is going to rent that house out.I hope some purty single
wimmin move into that house next door to me.I ought to look around for a
used 28-30 foot long trailer and set it up in my back yard and rent it
out to some college gals around here.Harem Scaerum.
cuhulin