Old March 30th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Mexican Government in order to Protect It's Citizens has put out the Message : ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !

On Mar 30, 3:37*am, dxAce wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

- - - The Mexican Government in order to Protect It's Citizens
- - - has put out the Message : ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !
- - - [ Matan a Los Inocentes ]
- - - *.

- - Huh? "Estate out of Canada. Kill the innocents."
- -
- - Meaningless.

- A faux Hispanic such as yourself: Meaningless.

DX Ace,

It is an 'odd' act of rejection for someone who claims to
be to inclusive and understand of the Hispanic Culture
and the USA. In this Instance the fact that another is
attempting to reach-out to Him in a Langauge that he
claims as part of his adopted 'culture' and Ethnicticity :
An He Rejects the Hand of Friendship -by Attacking
the Individual {Myself "RHF"} for lacking Language Skills.
Me-Thinks it goes along way to 'feeling' secure in his
own new Ethnicticity.

While I was taught to attempt to understand and establish
good communications with English-as-a-Second-Language
(ESL) Speakers : Who who were attempting to Speak in
English; and it was My Duty and Resposibility to Understand.

Clear d'Eduardo has made it part of his being to belittle
'others' who's Spanish Language Skills are not up to a
par with his own. He is a lessor being for it.

Alta-Vista - Babel Fish Translation :

# 1 - Stay Out of Canada ! ~ ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !

# 2 - They Kill the Innocents ~ Matan a Los Inocentes

sadly poor d'eduardo we know him all too well ~ RHF