Old March 30th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nany nany is offline

Default without any efortes you can now earn money

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=nany214

We would like to thank you for being part of A.W.Surveys. With your
help we are one of the fastest growing survey companies in the world.
We are proud that our Web Site Evaluations are helping change how the
web looks. We believe we have the best survey takers in the world,
which is why we value and pay so much for your evaluations.

you earn 27$ for register in this site
and you can rise your balance by
We are Currently offering $1.25 Per Friend that Registers for Free!