Old March 31st 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Kevin Dooks Kevin Dooks is offline

Default AR88d or LF

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:21:02 -0400, K3HVG wrote:

Bill Knox wrote:
Hi

I am after 2 knobs for the AR88 - 2 tone/noise limiter type - any idea
where I can get them would appriciated.

Bill Knox

I may have these knobs. I'll check some AR-88 photos to confirm. Can
you measure the skirt diameter? Regards de K3HVG

Sorry for the somewhat off topic reply but does anyone know where I
could obtain a vibrator PS for an AR88 or CR91 ? It doesn't have to
work as long as the transformer is ok. Also looking for a rear apron
cover (4in. by 17in.) to fit the desktop cabinet of an AR88.

I also have a parts chassis with IFs, iron and an intact tuning unit
with gear drive if anyone has need of a few odds and sods.

TIA

Kevin