Old March 31st 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : God {Allah} Bless Canada and All Canadians - Amen

On Mar 31, 6:16*am, JC wrote:
RHF wrote:
I am just "M II"ing *You - Trashing Canada and Bashing
Canadians like "M II" and a few other Canadians do to
the USA and Americans here just about every-other-day.

You know you reacted to my Post : Just like many of the
Americans here do to there posts. * I guess the Americans
Love There Country and You Love Canada; and That's the
Way It Should Be.

Be Proud To Be A Canadian : I Am Proud To Be An American.

God {Allah} Bless Canada and All Canadians - Amen ~ RHF
*.

I don't recall Canada attacking any countries on the other side of the
world.

Dave/David/etc is that you . . .