Old April 1st 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default MFJ-259Z

Barrett wrote:
I don't think that my MFJ-259Z is charging properly. Its new and it has been
on charge for over 6 hours and all the batteries are still reading 0 Volts.
I'm using the PSU that came with it. It works fine from the PSU but doesn't
seem to be charging. The switch inside for charging is turned on.. Can some
one please advise me how to check it?

I just did a search of the MFJ web page and it said
"No Items Found!" for an MFJ-259Z.

My MFJ-259B has a jumper for standard vs rechargeable
batteries. Perhaps your jumper in in the standard
battery position rather than in the rechargeable
position?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com