Old April 3rd 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
J. Mc Laughlin J. Mc Laughlin is offline

Default Horn antenna simulation

Dear kalpraj.m

Go to your school's library. Find books on antennas. Kraus' book (any
edition) is good choice. Turn to the chapter on horn antennas, which is
Chapter 9 in Kraus' Antennas, third edition. Study material.

Good studies, Mac N8TT

--
J. McLaughlin; Michigan, USA
Home:
wrote in message
HI,
I hav horn antenna which is required to be simulated. Its open
mounth has dimensions 36"X27" n short mouth has dimensions 6.5"X3.25".
Its height is 48" n excitation point is 3" away from shorter side i.e.
6.5". Excitation point uses N-type female connector n probe is of
copper of 0.125" in length.
Please give me its simulation result or send me its simulation
sofrware link if u know