Old April 3rd 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : BAFDJ - Google Announces Free In-Home Wireless BroadBandService

On Apr 2, 3:18*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:23*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

WRNO FM 99.5 became Rush Radio today.

Rush mentioned it on the show, and also seemed to say that at least for a
while
they'd be carrying his show for 18 hours a day.

WRNO FM serves the New Orleans area.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- They got you with an April fool's joke.

-
- Question : Which is Correct ?
- April Fool's Day ? -or- April Fools' Day ?
-
- (OT) : April Fools' Day Historical Events : Birthdays and Deaths
- * Who was Born on April 1 ?
- * Who Died on April 1 ?
- * What Important Events Occurred on April 1 ?
- http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...birthdays.html
-
- ABOUT - April Fools' Day
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_F...april_fool.htm
-
- TSE - Well Known April Fools' Day Pranks -by- Radio Stations
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_F...radio_stations
-
- Top 100 April Fools' Day Hoaxes of All Time
- http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/882156/posts
-
- Hey - What's Wrong With Being An April Fool ?
-
- Some-Body's Got-To-Be Born On* April Fools' Day !
- * After-all "The Odds" are about 1-in-400 that someone
- will be Born on the 1st of April every year; evey Year.
-
- Give The APRIL [1ST] FOOLERS Some Respect [.]
-
- i am a some-body and a certified 'april fool' ~ RHF
- .

Google Announces Free In-Home Wireless BroadBand Service
-aka- The "Dark Porcelain" Project
http://www.google.com/tisp/press.html

TiSP - Going With The Flow !
http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

FAQs for Google TiSP
http://www.google.com/tisp/faq.html

? BAFDJ = Belated April Fools' Day Joke !

While some may claim to be "Born-on-the-4th-of-July"
Everyone Knows : I-was-Born-on-the-1st-of-April !

being me is being me - ridiculous, happy and free ~ RHF