Old April 3rd 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default Inductors in nH

wrote on Wed, Apr 2 2008 9:42 pm:

Hi all,
I am student of engineering. I require inductors in nH range. But
m not able to find it out. Please tell me any site or place so that i
can get that in one or two days. Or if u hav any methode of makin
inductors please tell me.

Try Ham Radio Magazine for July 1977 and the article "Self-Supporting
Coils" by Leonard H. Anderson.

I will send a PDF copy to you by private e-mail as an attachment.

Please note that WIRE LEADS to coils in the nanoHenry range will have
appreciable inductance by themselves and will affect any inductance
calculations you do.

73, Len AF6AY