Old April 3rd 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Best 2700 Kelvin Compact florescent bulbs

www.devilfinder.com Cheap aluminum foil lights

I read about those cheap aluminum foil lights somewhere on the internet
about two or three weeks ago.

Back in the 1970s, a local W.T.Grant department store was closeing
down/going out of business.I bought a Philips flourescent light.It is a
three seperate pieces light.One part of the light slides into another
part and the light bulb plugs into one of those parts.Before I installed
that light in my bathroom I wrote down the year and date on that light
with a ball point pen.That light lasted fourteen and a half years untill
the light bulb finally burnt out.I still have that light, nowadays it is
sitting on a shelf in my bathroom cabinet.If I could find a new
replacement light bulb, I would see if that light would start working
again.
cuhulin