Old April 3rd 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gambling.poker,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,misc.health.alternative
t t is offline

Default PHONEY "BBC" : KMA YOU SPAMMER !

"RHF" wrote in message
On Apr 2, 8:20 pm, wrote:
BBC, hoody, paypal wholesaler ( paypal accept )
www . top - saler . spam

PHONEY "BBC" : KMA YOU SPAMMER !

Google Abuse Report Filed for :
http://groups.google.com/groups/abus...adio.shortwave
* Type of Abuse : (x) According to the laws of my country,
this post is illegal.
* Description : Cross-Posted SPAM that illegally
used the TradeMark "BBC" 19 Times to Promote
the -website- www.top-saler.com -to- the
Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup and others.
~ RHF RHF, you need
to get a real life. One where people like you have to face the people they
try to make troubl for face to face. I will bet that you would not say a
word then as people like you are worthless little pukes. .