Old April 4th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default AUDIO

Hello Jay and thanks for the report, glad to know this old mud duck is
still operational. Speaking of trucks what ever happened to the F-250?
Didja put her out to pasture or upgrade to a dually? Or downsize in order
to pass up the filling station more often?

73's
Steve.

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello Steve:

While looking at my control console (my S-Meter) it be humming in here
brother. Ten-4.

Radio/Computer check loud and clear.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, thats what the real estate guy said any
way. He was supposed to be given me free tickets to the fair, still
waitin. The Monster Truck show was a blast tho!

Kreediantials:
Not 2 many
Nwe Cobra 29 AM only radio, modified receiver to reduce bleed over,
works ok.

Steve wrote:
Is this thing on?