Old April 5th 08, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hello HD RADIO, WE'RE NOT WOWED!

On Apr 4, 6:51*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
I won't pay to go to a movie theater. *I won't pay for satellite tv.
I won't pay for cable television. *I won't pay for satellite radio.
But I will pay for FREE over-the-air HD Radio.

Since I don't care about a big-screen tv, my reason for going hdtv is
for content. *But WHERE is all the new content on the sub-channels?
After all this time, finally two local stations have added a sub-
channel with new content. *Because of this, I purchased an analog-to-
digital converter box to get the content on my regular tv. *EVENTUALLY
HD radio will have the content.

Most radio listeners don't give a hoot about dxing; HD radio will
therefore be a nice upgrade for them. *I still run across people who
don't know what a navigation system is, who have never heard of
satellite radio, who still had no idea analog tv was shutting off next
year, etc. *It takes time for the general public to become aware of
new technology. *HD Radio WILL succeed.

You have got to be joking. Nice Troll.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon,

So anyone who does not agree with you is a Troll.

Actually "GA" is a proponent of All "Free" Over-the-Air
Broadcasting on both Radio and TV : Be It Analog or
Digital.

-ps- People will 'buy' what they can get for "Free".

Strange that you never call the Hundreds of Post by
IBOCcrock Trolling Posts because they are Anti-IBOC.

But "GA" post here once or twice a Month with some
thing Positive about "Free" Over-the-Air Broadcasting
on both Radio and TV : Which presently happens to
be going Digital -and- You call him a Troll.

Teli - I you really Read IBOCcrock's Hundreds of Posts and
Replies here you would see that his is Anti-AM/FM-Radio
{Old Media} and Pro-New-Media {Internet Radio etc}.

trill-on teli ! ~ RHF