Old November 24th 04, 08:53 PM
Olav E. Skjervik

Default Yeasu FT50-R - dismantling of display

I need to dismantle the display in this radi as I have to move one
display from a defect radio to a radio wth a defect display.

Problem is, ho do I get to it. I am able to get off the outer cover,
that's no problem. So far I looosen 3 screws to be able to remove the
print card on which the display is mounted. But here I encounter a
problem. It seems it's holding thight in the upper left ccorner, near
the volume knob. But I can't see any more screw to loosen.

I would appreciarte very much if someone could give me a hint on hove
to solve this, or a link to somewhere it may be described.

Kind regards
LA2GKA Olav