Old April 6th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default MFJ-259Z

On Apr 2, 11:54 am, (Dave Platt) wrote:

Another possibilty is that the 2600 mAh cells are actually OK, but
were delivered to you in a completely-run-down state.

That could well be the case. I just got a new cell phone
that had batteries that had no charge whatsoever.
At first the phone would not recognize them and start
charging. I'd check the voltage and zero.
I tried manually charging a small bit with a couple
of wires from a power source to see if I could kick start
em.
I'm not sure if that did the trick, but the phone finally
noticed the batteries and started charging.
There was nothing wrong with them, as when fully
charged, they last as long or longer than any of
my others.