Old April 9th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Constant impedance response to infinity with point radiation

On Apr 8, 4:55 pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:50:35 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin

wrote:
By the way the antenna took 200 watts key
down for 1 min
without any hint of failure.

Nobody answered, hmmm?

Our cat has equal length mittens
and a symmetrical color scheme. :/
It's in equilibrium. Maybe I oughta fire
up the old rig, hook up some gator clips
to her legs, and see how she radiates from
2-100 mhz.. :+
I suspect if I place her on a steel patio table
as a ground plane/reflecting device, that would
increase the gain to the point that a government
grant surely would be inevitable.
They would probably make me cover boy
of QST for the next April edition.