Old April 9th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default Efficiency of 200-ohm hairpin matching

Tom and Wim,

I agree with your concluion that the bandwidth narrowness is due to the antenna
design and not to the matching system.

I have simulated the antenna on EZNEC and the narrow band property of the
antenna is very evident.

I would like to also put the hairpin in the EZNEC model, but I am not very good
at EZNEC and I would not now know to do it.

If you are interested I can send you the EZNEC file via e-mail.

73

Tony I0JX