Old April 9th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Constant impedance response to infinity with point radiation

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:16:50 -0700 (PDT), Art Unwin
wrote:

Over the years you have insulted my work as I have shared most of it
with my fellow hams.

No Arthur, you are simply confused about the distinction between
criticism of stupidity and your effort to prove it.

Your effort is all well and good, but it does not elevate stupidity to
the ranks of academic achievement; and neither does robbing textbooks,
and slurring your fellow hams remove the tarnish from your theories.

I will not be privey to your replies
and can thus concentrate on other matters.

Oh, something tells me you will be privy to this - enjoy! (privey
indeed. One would think when you use a Briticism, you would know how
to spell it - and for that matter, what it means!)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC