Old April 9th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Highland Ham Highland Ham is offline

Default 100 watt Kenwood PA vs homebrewing

Rick wrote:
If you are thinking of a brick for your QRP rig how's this for an idea?
Instead of homebrewing one up why not get one that is already assembled and
working? A lot less work. I am parting out a Kenwood TS120 that is not
easily repairable because of a broken bandswitch. I broke the bandswitch
while cleaning it and have decided to just part out the rig. You can have
the PA section complete for $60.

Rick

Rick , why not offering a non-working Kenwood TS120 for $100.- or less ?

Frank GM0CSZ/KN6WH