Old April 10th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] nm5k@wt.net is offline

Default Constant impedance response to infinity with point radiation

On Apr 9, 10:16 am, Art Unwin wrote:

Richard
Over the years you have insulted my work as I have shared most of it
with my fellow hams.
I shared with all the details of my antenna work and in this thread I
have shared with all
how I utelised the connection between mechanical laws and electrical
laws of Maxwell Gauss
Newton and the proof with respect to radiation. This last thread
proves the existence of the universal
law where I used the mechanical laws of the pendulum and applied them
to the electrical laws
which produced the antenna. It is this proof that I have provided
which is the most important step
in my work.

The only problem is writing out personal theories is not "proof".
You have not proved anything here. You have only offered
your theory.

Considering that Einstein spent his whole life searching
for this and eventually turned
away from the classics to those of relativity makes me very proud of
my work.

What does Einstein have to do with small 160m antennas?

I shared it with hams because of their love with respect to antennas
but that is a love of the past.

I don't love antennas. Period. They are mechanical devices.
I also do not get sentimental about antennas, or antenna theory.

I am extremely disapointed that hams did not go on this jorney with me
or even supply encouragement.

Not my job.. If you want to design and use such a device, that's
up to you. You already know what type of antennas I prefer.
Full sized ones.
I have zero use for small sub par antennas.
Besides, I thought you had a ham already testing one.
I imagine most are still quivering with excitement waiting for
the report of that version..

However I am now at the end of my quest and thus will retreat from
this newsgroup where it appears
emotion has overtaken the the employment of skill to pursue the holy
grail that most have given up.

Another day, another $2.31....

Regards to all as I depart where I will not be privey to your replies
and can thus concentrate on other matters.

Oh well.. add another day, and another $2.31...