Old April 10th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ken Fowler Ken Fowler is offline

Default Remote Adapter Kits for Harriss RF-350K / RT-1446

Hello All,

One year ago, I made the NB6GC / KO6NO Remote Adapters for the RF-350 and
RT-1446 available. Thanks to all the RF-350 owners who purchased adapters
and eproms during the year, I am down to only four assembled and tested
units and don't plan to assemble any more. I am now going to offer the
eleven remaining circuit boards and parts as kits. If you don't mind
soldering, you can build your own adapter for $30. Visit my web page
www.ko6no.com to place orders. Thank you all and 73.

Ken Fowler, KO6NO