Old April 11th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Multiband no-radial vertical?

(Cecil Moore) wrote in
:

I received an email question from a ham in Spain
and I don't know the answer.

Could you recommend me a HF vertical multiband antenna
(80,40,20,10 or more bands) which doesn't require
radials?

Is there a commercial HF vertical available in
Spain that doesn't require radials?

There are lots of "no-radial" verticals on the market.

Your friend will just have to either find a Spanish retailer or find a
foreign source that will export to Spain.

Without knowing the state of import/export regulations and the general
availability of ham radio gear in Spain, your question is impossible
to answer.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |