Old April 11th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
fazamy fazamy is offline

Default Availability of headset mic with RJ45 plug and 3.5mm plug for aKenwood?

For easier ssb contesting, I want to be able to use a headset mic. My
headset mic has 2 mini stereo plugs one for a mic input and the other
for speaker output. My rig has a RJ45 jack on the front panel for a
mic input and a 3.5mm jack for audio outpput.
Is there a commercially available adapter cable that will allow me to
use my headset mic? --An adapter cable that can permit a 3.5mm to RJ45
mic input. Or is there a headset mic that has a RJ45 plug and a 35mm
plug?

Thanks.

KB2AMY