Old April 11th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Please Put a "Ping RHF" -or- One of Your Favorite

On Apr 10, 5:50*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 9, 5:57*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:39*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 7, 6:00*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 6, 10:14*pm, MojaveDxer wrote:
- VOA knocking RHC out of the box on the West Coast
-*on 6.180. *I guess I can kiss off Arnie and the sunday
- night jazz show now.

7 APR 2008 : 49 Metre Shortwave Radio Band

Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) on 6180 kHz @ 10:15 UTC
S2~S3 with Poor Weak Audio.

Channel Africa on 6160 kHz @ 10:20 UTC via CKZU
(CBU - CBC Radio One - Vancouver, BC)
S9+10dB with Very Good Audio.

Italian Opera Music (CVC Chile?) on 6185 kHz @ 10:25 UTC
Solid S9+20dB with Very Good Audio.
Italian Opera Music was still there at 10:35~10:45 UTC

BBC-WS on 6195 kHz @ 10:30 UTC [BOH]
BBC World Briefing Topic "Opus
Dei"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_Dei
S9+10dB with Very Good Audio.
and the "Da Vinci
Code"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da_Vinci_Code

Voice of Korea on 6285 kHz @ 10:35 UTC
Patriotic Songs and Music by none other than the
Great {Beloved & Revered} Leader "Kim
Il-sung"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Il-sung
Solid S9 with Good Audio.

yes - i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
RHF's Radio Shack in Twain Harte, California -USA-
SHACK INFO =http://tinyurl.com/2skmxm
Shortwave Radio / Receiver and SWL Antenna Info
*.

- - 7 APR 2008 : 49 Metre Shortwave Radio Band
- - Hours : 02:00 UTC ~ 03:30 UTC
- -
- - Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) on 6140 kHz
- - *Solid S9+10dB with Very Good Audio
- - in Spanish : Noticas de Radio Habana Cuba ID
- -
-
- Yes, several people have posted about this.
- You have something to add or are you just BS'ing again?
-
- You kind of remind me of people that drive around on
- Sunday with no place to go screwing up everyone else.
- No point, no thought is the RHF style.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

PONG : Telamon - "You have something to add or are you just BS'ing
again?"

So now according to "The Great Telamon" I am NOT 'allowed'
to Post "Shortwave Radio Reception Reports" to a Shortwave
Radio Listener's Newsgroup.

teli - your mind be boggled - oh never mind ~ RHF

- SNIP
-
- I'll try to be more CLEAR. What you posted is not news.
- It is redundant at best so why bother?
- Do you realize that in general you make threads unreadable?
- In general do you realize you look like a complete idiot?
- Do you care that you look like an idiot?
- In any event this makes the news group counter productive
- in any thread you participate in.
- Do you realize this?
- Why do you think I call you an idiot?
- You think maybe it is just a pejorative.
- Well it isn't.
- What it is, is descriptive in the Bill Clinton sense of the word.
-
-

SNIP

- - and that is something to think about ~ RHF

- When have you had a thought?
- I haven't seen it.
- It's my understanding that you try to think and nothing happens.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

PONG : Telamon - Please Put a "Ping RHF"
-or- One of Your Favorite Words : Retard RHF; Idiot RHF;
Moron RHF; or Spammer RHF :
At the Start of the Threads That You Are Polluting
with Your Attacks on Me {RHF} :
At Least the Readers Will Know That The Subject
and the Message Has Changed.
[Was : VOA now on 6.180]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1c95a4dd9457e9

Teli - Show some considerion for the 'other' Readers - please ~ RHF

READ - An Open Letter : Junius - It All Started With Telamon
and It All Ends With Telamon. ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...cd2060ee038497

Teli - Show some considerion for the 'other' Readers - please ~ RHF