Old April 11th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] radioguy222@yahoo.com is offline

Default stop the lies dloyd

On Apr 11, 5:56*am, "Gordon Liddy" anon@anon wrote:
"Purpledildoeofhamslam" wrote in message

On Apr 10, 2:08 am, an old friend reached into his ass minus
latex gloves and pulled out a plum when wrote:

On Apr 9, 11:19 pm, Purpledildoeofhamslam
wrote:

spamer

YOU SHOULD TALK !

It was you and your gaytard pals that made the sysop of Nimbusters
shut his board down.
Don't talk spam to me shi+-for-brains. Now go play and QRM 2 Meters
with your friend
manic-depressive David in Evansville....douchebag!

Oh, my. Roger Wiseman has spoken.

Im not agreeing or disagreeing since I don't know what that's all
about, however the above paragraph is the perfect example of what's
currently illegal to say in
Canada, but thankfully is still currently legally allowed to be said
in the U.S.

although some people are trying to make it illegal to be said here
also.