Old April 12th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

On Apr 11, 9:29�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

All I do is quote other peoples' work - so I guess, that makes them
all liers. Who the Hell is Arnstrong? See, my blog just contains links
to articles, blogs, and studies about the HD Radio farce:

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com