Old April 12th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

On Apr 11, 9:29 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

jw