Old April 12th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 9:29?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

All I do is quote other peoples' work - so I guess, that makes them
all liers. Who the Hell is Arnstrong? See, my blog just contains links
to articles, blogs, and studies about the HD Radio farce:

You quote out of context, and generally quote people who are even more
clueless than you.

Major Armstrong invented FM (he did not "discover" it as you said) and he
took his own life as a result of a legal battle with Sarnoff over patents.