Old April 12th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Rfburns Rfburns is offline

Default Eduardo is just angry about the latest Arbitron study of the HDRadio farce

On Apr 12, 1:59 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:

All involved with HD know it is a long term proposition, not a quick fix.
Since the costs are very low for the top market stations to "do" HD, there
is plenty of time to let more and more receivers get into the market over
the next 5 to 7 years.

Eduardo - You really are detached from reality. You don't get it.
Nobody in the U.S. wants iBiquitys HD system - not yesterday, not
today, not next year. If not for their business in South America they
would be out of business today.

It's not a long term proposition anymore. It's becoming shorter and
shorter every day. Take a look at iBiquitys website. They're
absolutely frantic about getting stations to sign on. Do-it-now is
how they want it. That doesn't sound long-term to me or anyone else.
Investors are seeing the light and Struble and his bandits know it.
The clock is ticking down.

Also, Eddy boy, I knew Edwin Armstrong and Armstrong you're not. To
place him in the same sentence with you, iBiquity or anything else
going on today in radio is a travesty. You should be ashamed of
yourself.

By the way, did you start your used car business yet?

jw