Old April 12th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Constant impedance response to infinity with point radiation

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:04:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 11, 11:59 pm, Richard Clark wrote:

Your forecasting ability would be better served if you actually did
something.

Hi Richard

I put your suggestion back to you, give me a convincing argument as
to why Art's antenna would not be viable, apart from the knee jerk
reaction it was designed by Art therefore it cannot be viable.

Hi Derek,

Put it back to me? Talk about passivity. As I said, I see nothing in
your reply that actually GOES to any active supporting participation
by you, simply maudlin cheerleading. This is fey effort at appearing
to be gracious.

I have modeled ALL of Art's contraptions. Art has modeled them all
too. I have offered the results of that work. Art rarely offers the
results of his work. I have built enough models into wire and
aluminum (and foils and coils) to find that they all conform to models
within suitable accuracy. Art has built enough models into.... and
has to date never expressed how they directly compare. The archives
are complete to this record - available to anyone with an actual
interest in the topic. The results? Pitifully dull where the
imagination is reserved for the rhetoric of claims cloaked in a fog of
ersatz academia.

You aren't really interested are you? You can't even answer the
simple questions about his designs, nor name one advantage pressed
against actual performance shown. What are you here for? Slumming
for amusement and Art fills the bill? Just another Troll.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC