Old April 12th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Lies? You are the Master of Lies, 'Eduardo'.

Since you have not proven any, you are the liar.

Oh really? Just what colour are the clouds in your delusional little fabricated
world, 'Eduardo'?