Old April 12th 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default A bit un-p.c. these days.

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
message

I'm not sure times have changed that much. Women, in
general, are still brought up to be giggling, brainless
morons. (Watch "Ca$h Cab" if you don't believe me.)

Judging women or any other group by their behavior in public does not
necessarily give the full answer.

I know any number of women who do the giggly bit quite well in public, but
can also be as serious and brainy as they feel the need to be. Similar
concept applies to ethnic and culteral groups - they can act out the
stereotype(s) or not, as required.

The amounts of money and the context of Cash Cab are not enough to make many
people break out of their public facade.