Old April 13th 08, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] derekbluey@gmail.com is offline

Default Constant impedance response to infinity with point radiation

On Apr 13, 1:56 am, Richard Clark wrote:
..

I have modeled ALL of Art's contraptions.

I doubt that, if you had modeled the antenna described in Art's
posts of the 17 march onward you "may" have changed your opinion but
then that would go against the grain would it not.
Your problem is you have allowed your antagonism towards Art cloud
your judgment, one has only to look at your post's to see that no
matter what Art claim's are you will rubbish them as you have
consistently for the last year or so that I have followed this group.

Derek