Old April 14th 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IBOCcrock IBOCcrock is offline

Default Eduardo is just angry about the latest Arbitron study of the HDRadio farce

On Apr 13, 2:26�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Billy Burpelson" wrote in message
t...
Telamon wrote:

Another thing I noticed is this "????" or "???". Most of your posts
have
sentences followed by 3 or 4 question marks so are you extra confused?

An interesting grammatical question, especially coming from one who
hasn't
yet grasped the difference between "to" and "too".

... or "hansom" and "handsome."

(She said Telamon is the most hansom SWL on the west coast of America.)

That was for cuhulin, you know hansom Harry.

But women are not something you need to worry about Eduardo.

Not with four daughters, I don't.- Hide quoted text -

You've got five females, whipp'n boy! Any of them ever get pregnant,
as teenagers?