Old April 14th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Unrevealed Source Unrevealed Source is offline

Default Cleaning modern plastic-bodied radios??

Like others have and will tell you, Novus #2.

If you have scratches of any significance, that's another story. For that
you need MicroMesh. Another wonder-product; Google it.

Jeff

wrote in message
All,

I just got an incredibly dirty Panasonic RF2200. What's the best
cleaning solution for both the plastic (early 80's era) body-case and
the clear plastic dial covers? I figure warm soapy water for the case,
but the clear plastic dial covers will probably fog up if any Ammonia-
based cleaner is used on them. What has everyone used with best
results?
rgds,
Mark S.