Old April 15th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
usmcbrat usmcbrat is offline

Default Optimum wavelength % for a stick antenna?

"Wimpie" wrote in message
It is difficult/impossible to say what length is optimum for your
particular situation.

Thanks for all of your info. I don't have a particular situation in mind,
this was just a question for my own education. I didn't know if there was
any advantage to having a "larger" antenna beyond any particular point...
such as a two wavelength or a ten wavelength or a thousand wavelength.