Old April 15th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Posters/Radios

On Apr 14, 8:16*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:29:19 GMT, m II wrote:
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:50:36 -0700, RHF wrote:

- Burr - Man you are good. How did you find out ?

I can't live a lie any more...the pressure is just overwhelming. It is
with the greatest remorse that I now confess to never having owned a
radio. I was a fool to think I could keep up the charade for any length
of time.

In all fairness though, I did play with two tin cans with a string
between them, but I lost that in '83.

However, it all depends on what your definition of 'radio' is.

Burr, you've made me face reality.

mike (now curled up under the kitchen table in utter shame)

- No radios?
-*How about voices in your head
- that ought to count for something??-

GH - IT DOES ! It Does. it does,

only if you can hear the echoes in your head ~ RHF