Old April 16th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
wa2rqy wa2rqy is offline

Default MLA 2500 QST review

On Apr 3, 8:38 am, "Always Right" wrote:
Anyone have a copy of the review done by QST for the Dentron MLA-2500
amplifier? I believe this was done in the late 70's.
Tnx, Bob AA8X

I don't have the Article but I've had a few of these great amps.
Tube availability is a problem & expensive(8875 x 2)
Small footprint, easy to drive to legal limit+.
Early models covered 10 meters, the MLA-2500A did not & need heavy mod
to do so.
There are articles to change the tubes to russian, cheaper types.
Full metering, dual speed fan, a real nice amp IMHO.
GL.......
73.....es GL
Rich