Old April 16th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] radioguy222@yahoo.com is offline

Default losing licenses

On Apr 16, 1:23*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 16, 1:16*pm, wrote:

Well, there was a couple who lost their ham licenses just because the
woman was a woman.

I once read a post by some legal-eagle type of ham who admitted he
turned a couple to the fcc and made

interesting tale but I doubt it without some evdicen

and why bring this up to CBer's looks like trolling to me

and why bring this up to CBer's looks like trolling to me

oops. I didn't notice I was only in the cb newsgroup. I got so used
to several posts being crossposted between the two newsgroups.

Such as the "They walk among us" thread was crossposted between the
two newsgroups by the original poster.

And no it isn't trolling.

It would be trolling if I did post it in only the ham newsgroup,